We are seeking outgoing, enthusiastic, Server Assistant/Busser to assist our wait staff for S A L T restaurant.
Are you looking to work with the best in the industry to enhance your hospitality career? As a Server Assistant/Busser at S A L T, your hard work helps the restaurant run smoothly. Your responsibilities may include resetting tables, pre-bussing, providing refills, and stocking service stations. Fulfilling guest requests and delivering our delicious food in a friendly, timely manner are ways you will represent the S A L T hospitality we pride ourselves on.
Crew Member Responsibilities
- Provide excellent guest service to ensure satisfaction
- Support Wait Staff as requested
- Arrange table settings and maintain clean tables
- Working closely with all serving and kitchen staff
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all guest service guidelines
- Other tasks as assigned
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality
- Approachable, friendly, diligent and reliable
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Strong team player
- Patience, adaptability, and initiative
- Calm during peak times
- Stress manageability
- High energy level
- Bilingual is a PLUS but NOT a MUST
- Embracing all cultures and people
- Willingness and ability to adhere to company employee guidelines (i.e. Planet Aqua Group – Shreveport Aquarium policies and guidelines)
- Lift and carry up to 70 lbs up to 20 times per shift; places these items on high shelves and in the walk-in cooler and/or freezer
- Work indoors 75%, and outdoors 25%
- Work frequently in a hot and damp environment
- Walk or stand 100% of shift
- Reach, bend, stoop and wipe frequently
- Ability to clearly communicate guest needs to other team members
- Must comply with background check
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and late evenings
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Compensation based on experience.
How to apply: All interested applicants must register for and attend Job Fair for initial consideration and to learn more about the Shreveport Aquarium. Applications will be available on-site. Please bring a resume, if you have one. Applications will be reviewed and those selected will be invited to attend a Group Interview at a specific time and location. Third round candidates will have individual interviews.